Sunday, December 10, 2006

Openings and happenings





I am writing this on the eve of our final exam. Just taking a break from revising (yeah-right !), in order to update the world on the life in Jonghli.
Last weekend saw England mess it up but the mighty reds won 4-0 at Wigan. i watched this in the upstairs room of the Amazon. Seizing upon anything to help LFC win, I tried out the formula again yesterday and again a 4-0 win. This now means that the Amazon could be a busy place with me on Saturdays (when I am not working)!!!!
Last Sunday we went to an Opening bash at Anna (barmaid from the hotel) House. It is a kind of karaoke, restaurant bar type of place. Oh my god some of the singing was painful. But a reasonable time was had by the French whom can make cheese and wine but not music ! Tuesday night saw us head up to Taipei for a presentation by PB our employer. It was all about corporate image etc. One major plus was that there was the most beautiful roast beef on offer !
Pictured above are the 4 of us (from left to right) Me, MM(Dave Marchant), AG and NT outside the Hyatt where the event was held.
The other images are of my flat where I live. It may be a little small but for the time being it is home.
Hopefully having passed my exam tomorrow I will start OJT on Tuesday. A week later and I will be flying solo. I am considering buying a car so that I can get around the Island on my days off.
Best get back to the revision (NOT).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home